You are the Reason We Built This Site!
Thank you for visiting the NIBN website. You’re like us—a person who has suffered an injury to your brain, and it is causing a lot of challenges and anguish for you and your loved ones.
You are a person, and you are living with an injured brain. You are on your Recovery Journey that is unique to you, but that is also so similar and familiar to us, because we are living with an injured brain, too. Together we are Peers.
This site is for you. This site is for us. This site is for your family members, caregivers and providers, too.
We hope you become active in the Injured Brain Community, and become part of our Voice by doing the following:
- Sign up at the bottom of the Home page to receive our newsletter
- Create a Profile and interact with other Peers, Caregivers and Providers via the Connection Board
- Learn about the programs NIBN offers, and participate as you can
- Join a Chapter and become active in your community (and help start a Chapter)
- Contribute resources to our Resource Page so others can benefit
- Allow yourself to be loved and supported by the people you interact with through this site
We look forward to interacting with you!
- You are not alone, and this site is for you to connect with other Peers.
- When we are connected as Peers, our Voice is stronger.
- Our Recovery Journey was not meant to be walked alone—we are here for one another.
Mouseover or place finger on mobile screen to pause testimonies.
This is the new me.
I’m damaged, not dumb.
Just because you can’t see my injured brain does not mean it’s not injured. Trust me when I say that I have challenges that you don’t have.