The NIBN Injured Brain Community is Only as Strong as Its Members
There are currently many ways to get involved in the Injured Brain Community:
- Sign up to receive our newsletter—see the bottom of our Home page.
- Click the “Connect to the Support Forum” to go to the Support Forum page, create a profile (which is super easy!) and start interacting with members of the Injured Brain Community all over the state.
- Tell everyone you know about this site. The more members we have in our Injured Brain Community, the more we can help each other.
- Get involved with your Local Chapter—look at its webpage on the Local Chapters page, and make contact with the leaders of your Local Chapter.
- Consider starting a Local Chapter if there isn’t already one. Contact NIBN at the email below to express your interest.
- Participate in one of the programs offered by NIBN—go to our About NIBN page and see our programs.
- Make use of the resources on the Resources page. And, send in resources that you’re familiar with so we can add them to the site. Send an email to the email address at the bottom of the page.
- If you have time and would like to contribute your talent to NIBN please send an email to the address at the bottom of this page so we can get to know you.
- If you would like to financially support NIBN, please go to our Please Donate page.