Welcome to NIBN’s Resources Page. The first thing we want to explain is that this page is not a phone book of all possible resources. Instead, it is a list of resources that Peers, Family Members and Caregivers, and Providers have added by submitting a resource. So, it’s an organic list of known and valued resources that is always growing because individuals like you take a moment to click the Submit Resource button at the bottom of the page and share your resources. We hope you benefit from what others have shared, and take a moment to share your resources for others to consider.
1) Return Users: Use the top-left NIBN Member Login link to log in. You’ll be redirected to the Forum page after login.
2) New User Registration: Once on the Forum page, scroll down to the Forum dashboard to create your own account or click here to REGISTER then follow the prompts. After you have submitted your registration, you will be notified of what’s next, and you’ll also receive a confirmation email.
3) If your registration is approved, a second email notification will be sent to you. A login link will be included to help get you started. Log in with the username (or email address) and password used during registration.
4) Once logged in, you will be redirected to the Forum dashboard. Click on All Topics to begin your journey. On the Topics page, you can read the most recent topics and participate in the discussion, or start your own Topic by clicking the New Topic button.
5) You can subscribe or unsubscribe to email notifications for the entire Forum, or for any individual post.
6) When you create a Topic, a title or question is required, PLUS a brief explanation in the second text field. If you don’t include both, you will be prompted before you can submit the topic.
7) To update your profile picture or password, just go to the Membership Directory and find your profile card. You can use the search bar to narrow the results. Click your Edit Profile button. Next click the CHECKMARK which will change to Settings mode, then click the GEAR and choose MY ACCOUNT. The next screen will let you change your profile photo and password. Be sure to click the bottom button to save your changes.
8) If you want to log out, return to the Forum page and click Logout in the Forum Dashboard bar.
If you create a profile, you are agreeing to make public your identity and contact information, and other people who have created a profile will be able to see your identity and contact information.
You are encouraged to ask questions and make comments to assist others. Please keep in mind that this service is not a medical or therapeutic offering from NIBN. Please keep your comments positive. NIBN leaders reserve the right to edit posts made by members.
You agree not to advertise for yourself or anyone with the intent to buy, sell, or trade anything.
You understand and agree that NIBN is not responsible for the accuracy of information shared by others via this Support Forum, and that NIBN is not recommending or endorsing any information posted by Peers on this site.
NIBN is only the means by which members communicate and does not vouch for any information posted on this forum. This service is all about members empowering each other with information, discussion, etc. NIBN’s only role is to try to keep the focus positive—but we are confident that our members will be able to do that.
Sign up and enjoy!